The following seldom found booklet was first published in 1927. Years later the publishers (Franz Strom) grandson Ullrich Strom found a stash of old printed pages and covers and in conjunction with the Waffenmuseum in Suhl assembled them. It is a fantastic sneak peak into what it took to machine the parts for a gun during the peak of their popularity.